From the 30th of April 2016 the operators in Europe are not allowed to invoice more than 0,05 € above the local tarriff for data, when roaming within the EU countries. https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/roaming-tariffs
Different operators have reacted in separate ways. One puts a daily limit on data volumes, and invoices gladly for MBs over the limit. Another cuts the traffic to walking speed, so that you barely can read your emails. A third increases the local prices.
At Flexinets we have two different solutions for this:
- With full speed.
- No limitations of VoIP or other services.
- No fixed daily or monthly cost.
- No SIM cards to be changed between countries.
- Just a simple 0,048 € per MB price.
- Also including Norway, Switzerland and several other countries outside EU.
(On top of that you get really great prices on data roaming outside EU. What about 0,60 € in countries like Mexico, Argentina, Malaysia, Indonesia or Taiwan, as examples of 65 countries belonging in this price group.)
- No limitations of data volumes.
- No time limitations.
- From as many devices you wish.
- No additional cost, only the monthly fee starting from 37 € per user per month for a single user, and downwards.
So, if you have travelling personnel, who need data while travelling, just contact us.
The Flexinets Team
Ps. This is a corporate service, so this naturally includes a portal for management if users, usage limits, user messaging etc. If you so wish.
Pps. We offer now a Trial package. At the monthly price of a 12 month contract you can test the service in 3 months. No further cost. No minimum billing.
Try it out now, so you can find out how much you can save on data roaming.